Delivering a dome for year-round use to the glamping park in the shortest time.
The city of Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan
In this project, we were again faced with particularly tight deadlines. Like before, when all other companies refused, we took the project on, used all our production capacities, and completed the order on time.
In this case, the order included:
- Frame + racks under the door;
- Soft insulation 700 g/m2;
- Circular vestibule;
- Interior decorative frame.
The dome is equipped with all technological openings for the output of the furnace pipe and air conditioning system.
To expedite the work, the customer took over some of the operations, so the glamping park's staff took care of the podium and the interior.
An 8 m glamping dome's distinctive features:
- More space, which means you can accommodate a large family or group of friends;
- There is free space for a kitchen for guests who prefer to have one;
- There is space for storage of ski equipment, strollers, and other bulky items.
The Bestglamp glamping park now features many different structures: tree houses, glass, triangular houses, and other original structures. The park's owners note the high interest in the unusual spherical tent attracting many people, especially families with children thanks to the spaciousness and the stairless transition to the second floor, which is safe and easy for kids.
At the moment, we install several other similar spherical tents.